Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_vote_lcapThe first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_voting_barThe first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_vote_lcapThe first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_voting_barThe first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evaldo

The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) Empty
PostSubject: The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge)   The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 pm

The Master: Let's continue with the first show of BCW, these new guys are really trying to eat the world, what is it going to be next?

Tim Mcswang: You can't be serious, man, all the guys who have put their feet on this ring are weaklings.

The Master: I won't argue with you, it's still the first day. Wait, look at the Titantron!

The lights go on the Titantron while some blue and white letters start appearing showing the phrase "Art has come to BCW". Highway to Hell from AC/DC starts sounding on the Arena while a guy with a striped blue and white t-shirt appears on the entrance, meeting the people with his hands up. The guy starts walking towards the ring. He tries to shake guys with people on ringside, but he gets ignored. After some attempts, the guy goes to the center of the ramp, seeming annoyed.

Tim Mcswang: That's a succesful entrance!

The Master: Don't be so hard with the poor guy, it's his first day!

The guy goes to the commentators' table and gets a mic. He stops in front of them and takes a short look on them. He points at them and start clapping to The Master and Tim. After some claps, he turns back and enters the ring. He goes to the center of the ring and starts talking.

?????: Brutal Chaos Wrestling, this is an artistic moment!

People starts laughing at the man, who shows an annoyed face.

?????: I guess these people don't know what the true talent is. But, you can believe me, I will show you what I am made of. My name is Evaldo. I was one of the best football players all over the world. Women love me and men were jealous of my skills. I showed all of that in the past and I decided when I should retire of that life. I want to be now the best wrestler in the world, and I will become it, just because I want. I can make everything I want, and there won't be anyone who can stop me. I am not guessing, I am just telling you what will happen.

The laughs of people become louder.

Evaldo: Those laughs will turn on claps when I show the Art of Domination, starting from those two guys on that table who I clapped before. My first claps were them. I won't do that again. All my claps are going to my opponents. But claps will get to their faces, to shut up all your mouths. I can't wait to show it. That's the reason I came to Brutal Chaos Wrestling. To bring artistic moments, to crush people dreams in order to make my path to an unavoidable future. That's my destiny. Assume that, and enjoy.

Tim Mcswang: Oh, are we having comedian's shows? That's a good idea!

The Master: The guy is talking seriously.

Tim Mcswang: And that's why it is fun!

Evaldo: I am aware that, at this moment, everything I brought to this ring were only words. And that's why I came here. At this moment, I wasn't scheduled for any match. And this is what I want. I want an opponent. I don't care about who is. You can bring me everything, I can handle it, and you will find it when the bell rings. You will know the Art made Human.

Evaldo goes to the ropes, looking at the stage. After he places over them, he puts the mic close to his mouth again.

Evaldo: So, everyone, hear me. I want an opponent. I want a GM, anyone over him, or anyone who wants to face me. But I want someone to come this ring with a referee. And I will wait here until I get it. I heard your laughs, and I will turn those faces at this exact moment. Tonight you will feel the first one of the BCW Artistic moments, Feel my Art!

Evaldo keeps waiting on the ropes, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

The first Artistic moment (Open Challenge)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Chaos Wrestling :: Roleplays-
Jump to: