Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_vote_lcap(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_voting_bar(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_vote_lcap(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_voting_bar(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
(week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

(week 1) Time to own my ring.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

(week 1) Time to own my ring. Empty
PostSubject: (week 1) Time to own my ring.   (week 1) Time to own my ring. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:28 pm

(this should go right after Blake's)

The lights go completely black as Monster by Skillet hits. The lights search around the crowd, finding the wrestler, Duskbringer, coming down from the crowd in yellow gym shorts and taped hands. There is a red band of rope on his head, and a mic in his right hand.

Tim McSwag: Who is this guy? In what world does he have the right to come down here and interrupt someone?

The Master: No way, we signed HIM. That is Duskbringer, Muay Thai champion and, if the rumors are correct, last years Kumate champion. This is a guy used to being in fights.

Duskbringer puts the mic to his lips as he walks down to the ring.

Duskbringer: So, it seems someone decided to be in my ring. Here, let me do you a favor. I'll give you some sound advice. Leave now. I did not come here to talk about my hopes and dreams, I came here to hurt people and win matches. So, why don't you just step on out of my ring. I just want a real man to come down, so I can break them, and go home. It is cold in this stupid country, and I don't want to be here any longer than I have to.

Dusk climbs into the ring.
Back to top Go down

(week 1) Time to own my ring.
Page 1 of 1