Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
Week 1- The Dr is in I_vote_lcapWeek 1- The Dr is in I_voting_barWeek 1- The Dr is in I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
Week 1- The Dr is in I_vote_lcapWeek 1- The Dr is in I_voting_barWeek 1- The Dr is in I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

Week 1- The Dr is in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrSlam

Week 1- The Dr is in Empty
PostSubject: Week 1- The Dr is in   Week 1- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Dr.Slam sits in his locker room sliding his arm covers on when someone knocks on his door.

Voice: "Dr.Slam, this is Skyler Sky, I was hoping I could get a quick interview before your debut match here in BCW."

Dr.Slam stands up and opens the door with an evil stare on his face

Skyler: "First, Welcome to BCW, can you tell us your plans for your first match?"

Dr.Slam tilts his head to the side as if she has asked the dumbest question in the world.

Dr.Slam: "Do you ask everyone that question?"

Skyler stumbles to respond but Dr.Slam stops her.

Dr.Slam: "Don't speak, just listen. Let me make this very clear to you. I'm not here for dog and pony shows, I'm not here to make anyone happy. The fans out there waiting for me to come out? They mean nothing to me. People are weak, I know because I was once weak as well, but as you can see, I am no longer weak.

Dr.Slam Flexes his massive muscle and smiles.

Dr.Slam: "You see Skyler, I know what it's like to take a life. I know what it's like to have the blood on your hands as someone takes their last breath. When I want to talk to you, I'll be sure you know where to find me, but until then, I'd suggest you go talk to one of those pretty boys while they still have their looks. I've crippled more people than polio and to me they are nothing more than my next victims. The Dr is in and it's time for you to go away.

Dr.Slam slams the door in Skyler's face and finishes preparing for his debut.
Back to top Go down

Week 1- The Dr is in
Page 1 of 1