Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_vote_lcap[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_voting_bar[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_vote_lcap[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_voting_bar[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Bennett

Blake Bennett

[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer Empty
PostSubject: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:35 pm

I've been speaking with Duskbringer about a possible feud, and having laid out a framework, am bringing it here for further work and discussion.

Show #1: Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
Duskbringer dominates the match, but Blake Bennett wins on a fluke (Roll Up/Small Package/etc).

Show #2: Duskbringer wants a rematch, and Bennett agrees

Show #2: Blake Bennett v Duskbringer ends in a time limit draw
Like the first match, Duskbringer is dominant, but Bennett refuses to stay down. Idea is to have time expire just before the referee finishes the pinfall count

Depending on fed needs, there are several options on how to proceed

Option 1

Show #3: GM (or NPC Authority Figure) meets with both about a rematch, with Duskbringer requesting a Last Man Standing stipulation and Blake Bennett proposing an I Quit match. GM makes a tag match for Show #4 with the winner getting the stipulation of their choice. (If I remember correctly, angles don't count as appearances, so this would allow for an RP segment without using appearances and further the story. If needed, it could be made into more than 1 segment.)

Show #4: Duskbringer and random partner defeat Blake and his random partner
Duskbringer gets the pin on the random partner rather than Blake, making the PPV match a Last Man Standing match while preserving the fact that Blake hasn't lost to him directly.

Option 2

Show #3: As Option 1, except GM makes two singles matches with whomever wins faster getting their stipulation. One match occurs on this show, with the other coming on Show 4. (Advantage here is that both wrestlers can pick up wins heading into the finale to make them look strong)

Show #4: Second singles match occurs.

Suggest that for both shows, a brief angle showing both men coming out to ringside to watch the others match occurs.

Both of the above options assume that Duskbringer remains a tweener, and culminate in a PPV victory for him with a post match handshake establishing respect between both wrestlers. It also sets up an organic tag team pairing for the next season (Based on our characters, I'm envisioning a Hardcore Holly/Cody Rhodes style pairing)

However, if there is a need for more heels, Duskbringer proposed the following idea:

After the time limit draw on Show 2, Duskbringer snaps and beats the crap out of Blake Bennett

From that idea, here's what could happen next:

Show #3: Duskbringer picks up a victory over a random wrestler after cutting a promo referencing his beatdown of Bennett the week prior

Show #4: Blake Bennett returns after a show off to sell the beat down, and picks up a victory. Post match, he calls out Duskbringer and demands a rematch, which is agreed to so long as it is a Last Man Standing match.

At the PPV, Duskbringer still wins, but there is no post match interaction. Duskbringer is positioned for a title match the following season, and the feud can be revisited sometime later as their record against each other will be 1-1-1.

Feedback welcome Smile

Back to top Go down
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:43 pm

So far it seems good to me, I like it.
Back to top Go down
Rated KC
Admin
Rated KC

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 pm

I'm liking this guys, keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blake Bennett

Blake Bennett

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:46 pm

With the call for Debut RPs going out, I'd like to work on this together.

I'm thinking that our debuts should revolve around some sort of open challenge. Since I'm working as the face, I'm happy to go first, and then in Dusk's segment have The Master put over his legit fighting background (perhaps after some McSwang mockery since he seems to have a true hate everyone heel vibe about him).

Thoughts?

EDIT: RKC, did you want to write the announcers? I don't mind doing it, but I'm concerned if everyone writes for them, that there won't really be consistency in their characterization. A minor thing perhaps, but want to ask before we write.
Back to top Go down
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:39 am

You basicly read my mind. If I do go first, I am gonna do a working out, new to canada idea.
Back to top Go down
Blake Bennett

Blake Bennett

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:32 am

Here's what I've got for my debut. Let me know if you have any thoughts (In the past, I've always found heels easier to write, so a white-bread, rookie face, is more of a challenge for me Razz)

Quote :
Segment Title: Here For Competition

Lights begin to dim as a synthesizer begins to play, continuing until only a single spotlight shines on the entryway. As the drums and guitar kick in, a young wrestler dressed in a red track suit with white stripes steps through the entryway and walks to the ring as the spotlight moves with him.

Tim McSwang speaks, sounding unimpressed. “Huh. Looks like they'll let anyone work here.”
The Master looks over at his partner and shakes his head, chuckling. “He may not look like much, Tim, but according to my notes, the kid is a former amateur wrestling champion. I wouldn't underestimate him.”

He slaps a few outstretched hands on his way to the ring before climbing the steps and wiping his feet on the mat. Stepping through the ropes, the name 'Bennett' can be seen on the back of his track suit as the lights come back up. Walking over towards the announce team, he leans over and gestures to a ring attendant for a microphone. Once he has it, he smiles and stands up to address the crowd.

“My name is Blake Bennett,” A few fans cheer at hearing his name causing him to pause in surprise for a moment. Quickly regaining his composure, he continues. “and I am honored to be a part of Brutal Chaos Wrestling's inaugural show!” He smiles as the crowd cheers “I've competed against the best in the amateur wrestling world, and in independents all over the states, but looking around backstage, I know that the toughest competition I've ever faced is going to be right here in Canada!”

I'm considering adding on a spot at the end of the segment where he takes off the track suit and reveals his in-ring gear. In the background, Tim McSwang would mock him while The Master puts over his earnestness.

(Note: The quote tag added the color, not me Razz)
Back to top Go down
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Not bad, and I would go something like this:

Quote :
Lights go completely black as Monster by Skillet hits.  The lights search around the crowd, finding the wrestler, Duskbringer, coming down from the crowd in yellow Gym shorts and taped hands, a red band on his head, and a Mic in hand.

Tim McSwag: Who is this guy, and why is he interrupting and coming down?

The Master: No way, we signed HIM.  That is Duskbringer, Muay Thai champion and if the rumors are correct, last years Kumate champion.  This is a guy used to a ring.

Duskbringer puts the mic to his lips and he walks down to the ring.  

Duskbringer: Amateur wrestling champion huh.  It seems I may have a amateur background as well , though mine is a little more dangerous.  You say there are challenges here in this frozen crapland, I say everyone seems to be a chump.  Yet here you are, placating to the fans, as if they matter.  All that matter's at the end of the day is who survives the ring, and who doesn't.

Dusk climbs into the ring.

Thats basicly what I have so far.
Back to top Go down
Blake Bennett

Blake Bennett

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:17 pm

I like the basics. Only issue I can see is that Dusk wouldn't have heard Blake is an amateur wrestling champion (The Master said that, not Blake Wink ). Beyond that, only thing is formatting and editing grammar (I should warn everyone that I am a Grammar Nazi Razz) and I think we've got a good setup for our match.
Back to top Go down
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:42 pm

I am as well, I just wanted to put the basics together.
Back to top Go down
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:34 am

The lights go completely black as Monster by Skillet hits. The lights search around the crowd, finding the wrestler, Duskbringer, coming down from the crowd in yellow gym shorts and taped hands. There is a red band of rope on his head, and a mic in his right hand.

Tim McSwag: Who is this guy? In what world does he have the right to come down here and interrupt someone?

The Master: No way, we signed HIM. That is Duskbringer, Muay Thai champion and, if the rumors are correct, last years Kumate champion. This is a guy used to being in fights.

Duskbringer puts the mic to his lips as he walks down to the ring.

Duskbringer: So, it seems someone decided to be in my ring. Here, let me do you a favor. I'll give you some sound advice. Leave now. I did not come here to talk about my hopes and dreams, I came here to hurt people and win matches. So, why don't you just step on out of my ring. I just want a real man to come down, so I can break them, and go home. It is cold in this stupid country, and I don't want to be here any longer than I have to.

Dusk climbs into the ring.

(There, the updated promo)
Back to top Go down
Blake Bennett

Blake Bennett

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:06 am

Looks good to me, and gives me something to work off of the next week promo wise, which is always a plus Smile I'll move my RP over to the Roleplay area and note that your segment should follow mine right away.
Back to top Go down
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:21 am

seems good
Back to top Go down
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:19 am

(This is my rough draft for week two, just a simple promo that may be added to if I have a match.)

::The lights dim in the arena as it is seen that Duskbringer is pacing in what seems to be a Buddhist Temple.  He wears his gold shorts, hands tapped.  Around him are gold statues and the smoke from incense that is burning.::

Duskbinger: "It seems I have been underestimating what people are capable of here.  But can they go farther?  Can they actually stand up again with the blood of another on their hands?  When the life of another rest in their hands, can they still continue their actions?  Will they continue to win, when the stakes are raised?"

::He brushes his hand over his forehead, removing sweat."

Duskbringer: “They've been lying to you all.  There is no such thing as a hero, not anymore. But you, you, have become addicted to the illusion of what a hero is, the the cheering of the common people, as they hang on your every word.  Do you think you need someone to pat you on the back?  Does your every action require the joy of another person?”

::He starts to pace.::

Duskbringer: "Your fans have infected this whole federation like a plague, a plague that there seems to be little cure for as it rots away the very insides of this company.  But all it would take from my hands is one very simple three count to eradicate your very existence from the minds of those people, and inject the needed cure to the disease your presence creates, Blake.  This will allow me to eradicate everything you stand for, destroying the image you are attempting to create.  And I know Blake, I know you are feeling the pressure of trying to be that hero to these peons.  I know that you are waiting for that time where a simple lock, or hold, does not win you the day.  I know that you wait for that time when you fail, and the house of cards you are attempting to build is blown down by the soft breeze and your weaknesses are unveiled to the world.  You may feel like now you ride so valiantly on your white horse to save the day, but make sure your crown does not become too tarnished.  We are taught in Buddhism to never want, to give up worldly needs, to strive for peace, but I have always known that peace is nothing but a lie, and the only truth is that which can be taken by force.  The only truth is that which the strongest survive, and the weak are nothing more than food, just lambs to slaughter."

::He stops, staring deep into the camera, as though he was staring through the very soul of every person.::

Duskbringer:  "But soon, soon I will show you that I am a man that can never be broken, a man that can never be found wanting in this life.  I will show you that you can not tame or control the Dusk, for it feels nothing.  You have walked so very blind into my ring, but you will learn that there are worse things in this life than death, worse things than meeting your maker.  When your little world collapses around you, and like Humpty-Dumpty you fall and break, I will be there to kind the peaces of your very existence into the ground.  When the fans leave your side, cured of the fake image of your grandeur, I will be there.  When you fall at my feet, the blood painting your face red, there I will be standing.  You have yet to realize, outside your frozen tundra and your happy home, there are nothing but wild animals, trained to fight, to kill to survive, and I am the top of that food chain.  The Dusk has come, and will now set on you."

::The screen goes black and the lights turn on, leaving everyone in wonder.::
Back to top Go down
Blake Bennett

Blake Bennett

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:08 pm

That's really good man Smile I'll put mine up either tonight or Saturday, depending on how much time I have.

@ Rated KC - I see our first show is the 10th. I know that Dusk and I talked about having me win the first match on a fluke, but is that how our match was booked or did it end differently?
Back to top Go down
Rated KC
Admin
Rated KC

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:31 am

It ended differently.
Back to top Go down
Blake Bennett

Blake Bennett

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:40 am

I'm guessing I lost, which isn't a big deal. Was it competitive? Or was it a squash? I have an idea on how to add to what Dusk wrote for his RP, but the competitive level of the match will determine whether I run with it or not Razz

EDIT: My thought process for the second show is this. Have me work (and hopefully win - or else its going to be hard to make a proper feud out of this) a match against someone other than Dusk. Before that match, I have an interview where I acknowledge I lost, and say something about learning from it, etc. Dusk's RP can be in response to my response and victory (I really like the theme you went with Dusk, of Blake seeking to be a hero, etc, and have some ideas that'll spring from that in the future at some point depending on where things go with our feud Razz). I'll leave it up to Dusk whether he wants another match to further establish his own cred so that our second meeting has us both with momentum heading in
Back to top Go down
Duskbringer

Duskbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am

That means I will hold back on my post until I know what happened, as this was built on the fact that I lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer   [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
Page 1 of 1