Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_vote_lcapWeek1 RP(Saerin) I_voting_barWeek1 RP(Saerin) I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_vote_lcapWeek1 RP(Saerin) I_voting_barWeek1 RP(Saerin) I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

Week1 RP(Saerin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saerin

Week1 RP(Saerin) Empty
PostSubject: Week1 RP(Saerin)   Week1 RP(Saerin) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am

Saerin enters the arena....and Skylar see her.

Skylar Sky: "Saerin!....Saerin!"
Saerin pauses to look, sees her, and shakes her head as she continues to walk away.
Skylar Sky: "Saerin...tonight will be your debut in BCW! Any thoughts on your opponent?"Skylar is almost out of breath trying to catch Saerin.
Saerin Pauses to let her catch up....
Saerin: "Any thoughts? Yeah...there will be blood  and two people will beat the tar out of each other. One person will win and one will lose. This match is no different than any other."
Saerin turns and walks away but Skylar is persistent and has more questions.
Skylar Sky: "But, ..."Saerin stops and abruptly turns around and cuts Skylar off.
Saerin:"You do not care about the outcome of my match so stop pretending like it matters. I will get in that ring and do what I do....My opponent will do what they do. we do not need to sit here and chat about it. There are two people that care about the outcome. Me and my opponent."
Skylar: "What about your fans?"
Saerin chuckles.
Saerin: "My fans? As you stated earlier this is my debut how many fans do you think I really have? Now like I said 2 people care. End of story, end of interview!"
Skylar looks befuddled.
Skylar Sky: "Well, Master, back to you."
Back to top Go down

Week1 RP(Saerin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Chaos Wrestling :: Roleplays-
Jump to: