Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_vote_lcapWeek 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_voting_barWeek 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_vote_lcapWeek 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_voting_barWeek 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrSlam

Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge Empty
PostSubject: Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge   Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm

"Bodies" by drowning pool plays inside the small arena and the fans look around wondering who will emerge from the curtain. The curtain pulls back and out walks Dr.Slam with a viscous look on his face. Fans begin to boo as he makes his way to the ring.

The Master- "The fans haven't seen Dr.Slam in action yet, but he's already making waves with his attitude. He's a mammoth of a man with arms the size of tree trunks, We'll soon find out what he's made of Tim".

Tim McSwang: "He's made of cheeseburgers, with a name like Dr.Slam he's destined to fail here in BCW".

Dr.Slam enters the ring and snatches the mic from one of the ringside assistants

Tim Mcswang: "Oh Great, now we're going to hear how arrogant he can be".

The Master: " Yeah, we all know what that's like, don't we?"

Dr.Slam begins to speak.

Dr.Slam: "Last week I was interrupted before my match by Skyler Sky and apparently some people think I was rude. BCW decided to cancel my first match because they felt I was too much! They told me to come out here tonight and apologize for not being nice to such a wonderful lady. Well here I am and I want to say....

Dr.Slam walks around the ring pondering.

The Master: "He's going to apologize Tim, this is a big step in rebuilding his reputation".

Tim Mcswang: "What reputation? We haven't even seen him lift a chair!"

Dr.Slam Continues speaking.

Dr.Slam:"Listen real close. I DO NOT Apologize! I will never apologize. BCW gave me a contract and I looked over the contract. I found nothing stating I had to be a pretty boy to be here. I came to BCW to reign supreme. I will take on any challengers. In fact, let's get this thing started. I challenge anyone willing to come out here and face me. I'm ready to show BCW and the world that Dr.Slam is the future. How about you Master? You want to take on the man who's going to rule the BCW?

The Master stands up and points to Dr.Slam.

The Master: "Kid, you've got a bright future ahead of you, don't ruin it by trying to come after me".

Dr.Slam: "You're right Master, as much as I'd enjoy snapping your bones, I've got bigger fish to fry. I'm going to go find someone who is brave enough to face me.

Dr.Slam tosses the mic down and climbs out of the ring. He walks up the ramp with the fans booing. He pulls back the Curtain and a chair smacks him right in the face. Dr.Slam goes down with blood flowing from his face.

The Master: "Oh My God, Dr.Slam just took a chair shot to the face! Who would be foolish enough to do that?"

Tim Mcswang: "HAHAHA, He deserved it Master, that will teach him. Whoever hit him deserves a medal!"

The paramedics come out and begin working on Dr.Slam. After a few moments Dr.Slam pushes the medics away and walks back to the locker room with blood flowing from his face.
Back to top Go down

Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
Page 1 of 1