Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
BCW Fourm Rules I_vote_lcapBCW Fourm Rules I_voting_barBCW Fourm Rules I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
BCW Fourm Rules I_vote_lcapBCW Fourm Rules I_voting_barBCW Fourm Rules I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

BCW Fourm Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rated KC
Admin
Rated KC

BCW Fourm Rules Empty
PostSubject: BCW Fourm Rules   BCW Fourm Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:31 am

1 - Respect everyone.

2 - Try to refrain from swearing in your RP's.

3 - No trademarks. TWG defines this as pictures of WWE's current talent and other contracted personas like Jim Ross, or Christopher DeJosephs (Writer, better known as Big Dick Johnson). So no current or even former wwe wrestler goes, and that means WCW and ECW aswell. TNA wrestlers, footage, pics are allowed to be used however, just don't do anything direct ripoff from TNA. (still no ex wwe starts like Kurt, sting(sting was in WCW), Booker T and so on.

4 - Be active. The more you RP, the more shows you get in, the more you get paid. The more you RP the better you get, and the better you look to other GM's who may want to hire you, if that's your motivation. Either way, inactivity is the quickest way to get benched, and released when your contract expires.

5 - Be sure to listen to every direction and stay away from contract talks with anyone in another fed. That is not allowed and any discussion will get you fired. Your Contract will be terminated

6 - Have fun and enjoy BCW
Back to top Go down

BCW Fourm Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Chaos Wrestling :: Introduction :: Rules-
Jump to: