Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_vote_lcapBCW in ring  NPC Staff I_voting_barBCW in ring  NPC Staff I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_vote_lcapBCW in ring  NPC Staff I_voting_barBCW in ring  NPC Staff I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

BCW in ring NPC Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BCW in ring  NPC Staff Empty
PostSubject: BCW in ring NPC Staff   BCW in ring  NPC Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 pm

These are the NPC's for BCW, and you can use them in your Roleplays as needed. Please try to keep their character as related to the biography as possible.

Interviewers:
-Skyler Sky: She is a friendly, and talkative person. She does not take kindly to people touching her, and won't hesitate to smack anyone who attempts to do so.

Commentators:

-Tim Mcswang: Tim always wanted to be a wrestler but never had a chance to make it big. He takes his frustration out on current wrestlers with cheap insults.
-The Master: A former wrestler himself, The Master has won many championships and was forced to retire due to injury. He was a very friendly and admirable wrestler and is always positive but won't hesitate

Ring Announcer:
Drake Clough
Back to top Go down

BCW in ring NPC Staff
Page 1 of 1