Brutal Chaos Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCW

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Rated KC
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_vote_lcapEvaldo, "The Art made human" I_voting_barEvaldo, "The Art made human" I_vote_rcap 
Duskbringer
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_vote_lcapEvaldo, "The Art made human" I_voting_barEvaldo, "The Art made human" I_vote_rcap 
Blake Bennett
DrSlam
Dragon Blitz
Evaldo
CJ Styles
Saerin
Tylintheprodigy
Kira The Justice
Latest topics
» [Feud] Proposal - Blake Bennett v Duskbringer
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:33 am by Duskbringer

» Week 2- Dr.Slam will emerge
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 pm by DrSlam

» Week 2 CJ Styles
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 am by CJ Styles

» Week1 RP(Saerin)
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 am by Saerin

» CJ Styles arrives
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 pm by CJ Styles

» CJ Styles Bio
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:47 pm by CJ Styles

» Blake Bennett
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm by Rated KC

» Evaldo's Pic
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 pm by Rated KC

» Dr.Slam's pic
Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm by DrSlam

Evaldo, "The Art made human"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evaldo

Evaldo, "The Art made human" Empty
PostSubject: Evaldo, "The Art made human"   Evaldo, "The Art made human" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Name: Evaldo "The Art made human"

Height: 1,80 m

Weight: 85 kg

Signature Move: Evaldo lifts the opponent on a powerbomb position and sits down slamming [nome]'s face on the mat executing Artistic Moment

Bio: Evaldo is a former footballer who spent his active days without achieving anything. However, his mind remembers him as a successful player, and he wants to continue his "glory" days on wrestling. Egocentric is the best word to define him, but he won't step back against any trouble, and he will use anything he can looking for his objetive.
Back to top Go down

Evaldo, "The Art made human"
Page 1 of 1